Aspire delivers high quality intervention services for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), related disorders, and children experiencing difficulty with specific developmental delays. We believe in providing comprehensive intervention services which suit the individual child and their family as a whole:
- We use empirically validated early intensive behaviour intervention techniques informed by contemporary Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA).
- We take a multi-disciplinary approach to each child’s development; which can be aided by our speech pathology, psychologist and counseling services.
- We use a play-based approach that uses your child’s natural motivation to learn.
- We are committed to achieving the best outcomes for your child.
- We believe every child can learn, and it is up to us as educators to make sure we find a way to teach your child by the method that suits their learning profile.
- We believe that you, as parents, are the most valuable factor in your child’s program.
- We employ best practices to improve outcomes for your child.
- We are dedicated to providing your family with the theoretical and practical skills to provide them with the best opportunities for learning.
- We empower you as a parent with specific skills essential to support your child’s learning.
We want to empower you as a parent with specific skills essential to support your child’s learning. After the initial assessment and once you engage our services, we will provide you with a comprehensive program and parent training based upon contemporary Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) techniques.
During fortnightly or monthly team meetings the program manager will sit down with you and your therapists, and review the program to fine tune it specifically for you and your child’s needs. During team meetings the program manager will evaluate, modify, and demonstrate programs with your child, answer questions, train you and your therapists to implement specific programs, interventions and EIBI techniques.
Program managers are readily available through email and telephone to answer questions that you have between team meetings. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at our centre to find out more about us, the services that we provide and how we can tailor a program to meet your needs.
We also provide paediatric speech / language pathology, assessment, therapy, intervention and counseling, child psychology, literacy (reading) assessment and programs through The Literacy Centre.